Friday, January 27, 2012

Where Have I Been??

Goodness! How time flies when you are having fun.  Where have I been for so long?  I know, I know…

I've been stitching new Brazilian dimensional embroidery designs that I'll be teaching at our BDEIG Seminar this summer. I'll share some pictures here. I haven't forgotten my finishing (framing) tip - pictures still in my camera, and I have lots of other goodies to share.  I just seem to have gotten quite busy.


Here is the first of my new Millefiori Brazilian dimensional embroidery designs. These will soon be posted at my website for you to purchase and stitch. If you’re coming to our Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery Guild Seminar this June in Portland, Oregon, I invite you to sign up for this class, too.


This is Millefiori design #995 - Rose Garden
All of the roses are new cultivars from my drawing board; the frames are a simple stitch with a unique treatment, and the twining vines are easy and elegant. And every rose is different, each with an original dimensional stitch technique.


I have lots more to share and will add pictures in the next few days. Sorry I've been away for so long. (I've been working on a crazy quilt, trying to de-stash my fabric stash. ...and my bead stash, and my lace stash, and my button stash, and my trim stash.  Yes, I've been saving a long time to pile all of this "stuff" onto one piece of fabric).


I've been linking to these posts on my Facebook page and Twitter (since I have the little icons anyway), and want to thank those of you who write notes there.  You can also comment here if you'd like.


By the way, the "Rose Garden" design will be ready to purchase and stitch as soon as I have the instructions done, fabric printed, photos made.
Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment