Sunday, July 17, 2016

Desert Dewdrop with Dragonfly

 This is my interpretation of the Desert Dewdrop in Brazilian dimensional embroidery. It is very simply stitched with Boucle, and Swarovski crystals add sparkle at the flower centers.
 
And a dragonfly. Sparkly Kreinik fibers make wings that are almost transparent.
Traceable patterns and instructions for stitching these little designs may be found in my book, An Artist's Garden, available at my website: www.Millefiori-BE.com and at Amazon.
Rosalie
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosalie! Thank you for your great tutorials. I have read your blog for a little while now and come back almost every day to learn something new about BDE. Really inspiring. I was searching for your email as I wanted to ask some advise about your books, but can't find it. Guess you got to much mail or to much bad mail! If you have time will you be so kind to send me a little note through email? Mine is craftluv@gmail.com Thank you in advance! Hope you are going strong!

    ReplyDelete